If you want to increase online visibility of your online communications, it is essential that you use images optimised for each online platform.
In the second episode of Talking Social Business, we explore the new visual content creation platform Snappa, available to use on your desktop and speak with their co-founder Christopher Gimmer.
We also discuss events that are taking place online and offline to help you build you and your teams capability in brand journalism, real time communications and news jacking.
I also share new tools and apps for audio content creation and publishing which you can use as part of your integrated communications plan.
Talking Social Business Episode 2 Show Notes
00:00 Introducing this weeks episode
02:16 Meet Christopher Gimmer co-founder of Snappa
06:32 Current trends in visual content that result in more shares online
09:45 How to put Snappa to work for your visual content creation
12:05 How to customise your visual content so that it reflects your brand guidelines
18:35 How copyright is handled for Snappa assets you have access to use
20:19 The features of the free and paid for version of the tool
25:50 Social media and brand journalism events taking place online and offline
29:49 New applications and tools for audio content creation and publishing
38:00 Share with me your visual content created with Snappa here
39:00 How to leave a comment or question for this episode of Talking Social Business – on Twitter you can use the show hashtag #TalkingSocBiz.
Resources Referenced In The Show
- Learn more about Snappa and access the platform here
- Learn about the RTE MoJo Con taking place in Ireland on 29 and 30 April 2016 here
- Access the Live Stream Insiders episode about mobile journalism with Glen Mulcahy, head of innovation of RTE, Ireland’s National Broadcaster
- Access the Live Stream Insiders episode with David Meerman-Scott on the topic of newsjacking and real time communications
- Access the Anchor.fm iOS app here – see an example of an Anchor post here
- Access Clammr.com here – see an example of a Clammr post here
- Access the Satchel Player app here
- Access Tapewrite for social audio blogging here.