Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:12 — 18.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | Subscription Options
Welcome to the 10th episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network. This show is ‘Weekly Updates’ brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy. This show gives you the latest updates in the digital marketing world in India.
Discussion : Cash On Delivery & e-commerce industry in India
1.Women’s safety: Modi government asks phone makers to add panic button on handsets.
2. Vakrangee says to open 37,000 centres as part of tie-up with Amazon India.
3. How India tried to ban porn and failed.
4. SC calls for new law to regulate social media.
5. Twitterati slams rounding-up of couples from hotel rooms.
6. Social media proves its power as Unilever feels the heat in India.