Artificial Generative Intelligence (AGI) has been widely available publicly for less than a year, but the public relations industry has moved quickly to assess its potential and begin the process of implementation. How is it going so far? A brief from the PR Academy looks at the state of AGI in PR. Also in this monthly long-form episode:
- Acast has risen to the top of the business podcasting services heap
- Despite political pressure, marketers continue to focus on diversity
- Gen Z journalists are not like their predecessors. What are their values and priorities?
- Deepfakes have been a concern for years. Deepfake scams have finally arrived.
- Website owners are looking for ways to block AI web crawlers from vacuuming up their content.
In his tech report, Dan York looks at Mastodon 4.2 and the ActivityPub plugin for WordPress.
Continue Reading →