Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:03:23 — 29.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
We love stories Of course, all of us love stories. We’re Indians, for heaven’s sake. We’re suckers for a good story. But why Digital marketing and stories – what’s the connection?
STORYTELLING FOR BRAND EMOTIONAL CONNECT
The 59th episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network is brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy
What can a good story do for a brand?
· It creates curiosity and intrigue
· It helps a brand connect emotionally with its customers
· It offers greater value for an idea
· It helps a brand build a persona
· It makes a message much more memorable
Some stories that brands created and that have stayed with us :
Google Chrome Tanjore Commercial
Filmmaker Andrew Stanton, creator of PIXAR’s John Carter, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Wall-E and other big hits (TED Talk)
The Silent Indian National Anthem JANA GANA MANA by deaf & mute children. It left many of us in tears. These were powerful stories.
We have an interview with Prahlad Kakkar in Episode # 55.
Tips to sharpen your storytelling skills
· Follow the work of top storytellers – Javed Akhtar, Teejan Bai, The Bauls of Bengal
· Watch TED Talks.
· Attend book readings by authors and similar sessions.
· Whenever you have a piece of content to write, shoot or talk, think, how can we make a story out of this? This can also apply to case studies, whitepapers, videos and podcasts.
· Tell stories to your children, friends.
· Practice storytelling skills.
You can share your feedback at: email@example.com
Podcast Manager & Podcast Editor : Bharani Dharan
Leave a Reply