In this week’s podcast, Bharani and I had an opportunity to take about How to keep up to date with your career, what are the things to do, tools, resources to keep you a beast.
The 146th episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network is brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy
- Be Humble
- Keep up to date by reading blogs or listening to a podcast or watching relevant videos. Resources: Official blogs, Thinkwithgoogle.com Google has blogs, YouTube channels for each of their products like Adwords Blog, YouTube Blog, Webmaster central blog
- Attend/Conduct a meetup within your Industry. Share, create an event on Facebook or Meetup.com
- Document your knowledge by writing a blog on a regular basis or use Facebook Notes, LinkedIn Posts to write
- Test new platforms, If you are not using Pinterest or Quora try out new platforms
- Learn basic technical skills like basic HTML coding, YouTube, Lynda, Code Academy are a great place to start
- Experiment with a new strategy
- Train/Mentor others
- Take ownership of your mistakes, don’t try to blame other or find excuses
- Learn public speaking
- Give a session for a college or your colleagues or for a small group
- Understand/follow someone who inspires you
- Find a mentor or multiple mentors
- Research.Observe and learn
Podcast Manager & Editor : Bharani
Thanks to Ragan Awards for sponsoring this episode. Use the code INDIA to save 25% on the following:
- The 2017 Video & Visual Awards which will celebrate the best corporate videos and visual
designs from the past year.
· The 2017 PR Daily Awards which will focus on the industry’s most successful PR campaigns,
publications and events.
· The 2017 Ace Awards which honors individual PR practitioners, in-house teams and agencies.