Ragan has released its annual Communications Benchmark Report, which analyzes the major trends in the profession during the last year.
During that time, comms pros have been called on to develop and distribute messages on new policies that affect internal and external stakeholders alike. Our role has become more essential as we helped keep organizations focused and moving forward. We’ve seen access to the C-suite increase throughout 2020, and we’ve forged important new alliances with peers in other departments, including HR, finance, legal, and workplace wellness.
I mentioned on this very podcast a couple of weeks ago that communicators have an unprecedented opportunity in front of us—and the Ragan report provides data to back up that point.
On this week’s Spin Sucks podcast episode, we’ll talk about that and:
- The outlook and priorities for the next three years
- Communications budgets
- Technology trends and product rankings
- Trends in communications planning and measurement
- Crisis communications policies
- Trends in both internal and external communications channels
- Team structures
- And lots more.