One hundred episodes ago, we launched the Spin Sucks podcast with trepidation, anxiety, and a sense of adding just one more thing to the weekly task list.
Today, while not exactly the easiest task for me to complete each week, it’s one of the most effective. And that’s because of you, dear listener. You show up week after week after week. You listen while you walk the dog or clean the house or soak in the tub or lock yourself in the bathroom to escape the insanity that is a global pandemic. Or maybe that last one is just me.
It’s been quite a ride—from a whopping 53 downloads per episode to more than a thousand today. We’ve had quite the journey together and I thought it’d be fun to celebrate 100 episodes by taking a walk down memory lane.
As I thought about how to celebrate this journey with you, I asked my buddy Chris Penn what he thought. I also tried to get him to produce this episode, to no avail. But if you know Chris, you know his advice was to look at the data. Big surprise! So I did. And of the top 10 episodes, six are about the PESO Model. You love it, which makes me very happy (because I do, too).
In this celebratory episode, we go through the top 10 episodes of the last 100—according to you.
And, if you missed any of the most popular episodes, the links are below!
Spin Sucks Podcast Show Links
- Reworking Earned Media
- How to Do Your Own Professional Development
- A Podcast About Podcasts
- Why Communicators Struggle To Implement the PESO Model
- The Newly Refreshed PESO Model Graphic and Process
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Holiday-Themed Content Campaigns
- Are You Out of Your Mind, Ernst and Young?
- Star Wars, the PESO Model, and a Challenge for You
- How to Prepare For a Down Economy
- Who Can Use The PESO Model?
- The PESO Model Certification with Syracuse University