Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:15 — 32.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
The 106th episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network is brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy
Today Digital marketing requires a lot of skills than how it was a few years back. When I started my career in 2002, it was completely different. Scroll down to see the list of skills required with accompanying free resources & tools.
The competition is high. Everyone wants to get into Digital marketing. From our internal data (students at web marketing academy) HR professional, sales & marketing, customer support, IT professionals, developers, web designers, entrepreneurs, bloggers, content writers, stay at home parents, fresh graduates.
Here are a few step to help you get started:
1. Build your base/foundation:
Free Resources to get started in Digital Marketing:
* Google Free Certificate course: https://learndigital.
* Google Free YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/
* Hubspot academy: http://academy.hubspot.com/
* Moz Blog: https://moz.com/blog
* Search engine land: http://searchengineland.com/
* Podcast: Neil patel : http://neilpatel.com/podcast/
* Web Marketing Academy Blog: http://bit.ly/1O2c9uy
* Digital India Podcast: http://bit.ly/2r3fPM8
2. Practicing what you learn
3. Build your personal brand
4. Opportunity within your team/organization
5. What additional skills do you require to become a Digital Marketer?
Google Podcast: How Google Hires: https://events.
You can share your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Podcast Manager & Podcast Editor: Bharani Dharan
Leave a Reply