On episode 551 of Inside PR, Gini Dietrich, Martin Waxman, and Joe Thornley do a special recording for the Earned Media Mastery Summit with Agility PR Solutions. They discuss the future of the PR industry—exciting things to come, as well as the challenges young professionals will face as they grow in their careers.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- Why you should stop using spreadsheets in favor of software to help you do your job;
- Media outlets continue to shrink and journalists no longer have beats—and what that means for your future, especially if you have any earned media responsibility;
- How to use paid, owned, and shared media to supplement the work that we do from an earned media perspective;
- That artificial intelligence is already here and already ready to do the more mundane parts of your job so why you should stop waiting for a memo and do something about it; and
- How machine learning can beat all of the best practices and teach you what works best for your organization, your audiences, and your prospective customers.