Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:22 — 90.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Welcome to the fourth episode of DigitalIndiaPodcast on FIR Podcast Network. This show is ‘weekly updates’ brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy. Today is 29th of June 2015.
In this episode we discuss:
- Satya Nadella, Tom Enders, Cyrus Mistry, Mukesh Ambani among 400 to attend Digital India launch. Read More>>>
- 85% of India Retailers in 2015 say Email Marketing as Their Primary Channel for Customer Engagement. Read More>>>
- As shoppers hit the e-way, pace slows for brick ’n mortar retailers. Read More>>>
- Building a rewarding career in Digital Marketing in India – statistics. Read More>>
- Hrithik Roshan joins the 10 Mil Fan league on Twitter. Read More>>>
Followed by this is a curtain raiser to the World Social Media Day event organized by Konvophillia at Christ University at Bangalore. The discussion hosted by Manasi KG has Dr. Khushbu Pandya, CEO – Konvophilia, Suresh Babu – Web Marketing Academy and Monica, Faculty WMA and Independent Digital Marketing Consultant. The discussion covers:
- Ph D program in Social Media in India
- Curtain raiser to the event
- World Social Media Day. Trends in Digital media in India
- The social conclave event – expectations
- Trends in enrollment for digital marketing courses in the last half a decade
- How social media networking sites in India are looking at business by providing special assistance to SME’s?
- Nissan and Linkedin – A case study
- Tips to use Linkedin
Since its a new show, it would be of great help of you could share your ratings and reviews. Please give us your feedback. For those of you who are listening to us and have something to say, you can leave a comment in the comments section below and you could get in touch with us on email@example.com. We hope you have enjoyed this weekly updates. Catch you same time next week, until then you take care.
Editor : Bharani
Leave a Reply