The Digital India initiative was launched on 2 July 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This is certainly not something that will show results quickly. It is a long-term project. But steps are taken every day, week and month to get to the end goal of 100% digital literacy. And it does encourage and help to know about the progress.
The 75th episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network is brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy
- DIGITAL INDIA #070: WHAT DOES DIGITAL INDIA MEAN TO INDIA 3?
- DIGITAL INDIA #068: INDIA STACK – THE FOUNDATION OF DIGITAL INDIA. WHAT, HOW, WHY?
- DIGITAL INDIA #005: DIGITAL INDIA WEEK – $80 BILLION PROJECT
- Free Wi-Fi
If you want to see the complete list of startup India incubators in the country, you can check the list at http://startupindia.gov.in/uploads/pdf/List_of_Incubators.pdf.
- Government approves setting up DigiLocker authority for Digital India push
- Data XGen Technologies for multi-lingual email
- Digitization of the non-corporate sector
You can share your feedback at: email@example.comFacebook:
Podcast Manager & Podcast Editor: Bharani Dharan