Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:32 — 12.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week, Gini, Martin and Joe talk about:
- Counselors Academy’s annual spring conference in Toronto
- The demise of Klout. We won’t spill any tears.
- This is deadline week for General Data Protection Regulations. This may be a European law, but it can be applied to any Website that gathers data from Europeans. Be sure that you are in compliance with GDPR.
- There’s a lot of toxicity in social media discussions and comments. However, not everyone is giving up on the potential of social media to give voice to intelligent and constructive conversation. News this week of a project out of Simon Fraser University to to develop algorithms that would identify the most constructive, well-supported comments and raise their visibility.
- Martin has a new podcast course on LinkedIn.
- Gini Dietrich launches the Spin Sucks podcast
Leave a Reply