Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 14:34 — 11.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
In this episode of Inside P2 (Public Participation), we talk about
- conferences that will give you insight into today’s best practices in P2,
- the IAP2, a professional association that will deliver professional development and networking opportunities, and
- the Journal of Deliberative Democracy, a source of scholarly research into P2.
I’d love to know what you think about the topics in this podcast, topics you’d like me to cover in future podcasts and people you’d like to hear from.
You can contact me in several ways
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post.
- Tweet to @InsideP2Podcast
- Email InsideP2Podcast@Gmail.com
Keep listening. Keep considering what you hear. Keep responding.
Leave a Reply