Suresh has some of the most important learning from Social Media Marketing World 2016 from some of the best marketers in the world.
Welcome to the 51st episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network. This show is ‘Weekly Updates’ brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy
Pictures of Corporate Training :
Pictures of Social Media Marketing World 2016:
Snapchat for Insurance : http://digiday.com/brands/
Ann Hanley – Everyone Writes – http://annhandley.com/
2. Anything that in India have not been paying attention to?
3. What was the general opinion / air around content marketing? We’ve been talking about how inbound marketing is the way to go but also how the world is becoming saturated with content. So how does one plan to beat this challenge?
4. B2B marketers are now expected to learn from B2C marketers. Marketing is all about H2H or P2P. Did you see something similar at SMMW 2016?
5. Among all the social media marketing channels, which was the one most talked about?
6. What about mobile marketing? And omnichannel marketing?
7. Measuring digital marketing ROI is still a challenge. Were there any conversations around that?
8. Any new tools that can help marketers work better?
9. In corporate training, How was the audience compared to what you see in India? What commonalities and differences ?
10. What about work ethics – terms of payment, commitments, measurement models, etc.?
You can share your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor : Bharani