The July installment of The Hobson & Holtz Report includes reports on these stories:
- Subway employs SEO and SEM to fight reports that there’s no tuna in its tuna sandwich
- Wikipedia in Arabic and bring books back to Mosul: A brief interview with Ideas Beyond Borders founder Faisal Saeed Al Mutar
- Communicating the return to the workplace is a change management challenge
- Is the digital nomad dream over?
- Don’t give up on Clubhouse just yet: The social audio service has done a deal with TED
- Is short-form audio the next big social network trend?