The Walt Disney Company’s parks division is looking for two part-time, on-site TikTok creators to generate content. The Disney Parks Experiences and Products account on TikTok may be the official account but there are also hundreds of Disney influencers sharing videos, too. When it comes to this kind of content, though, we still mostly hear about Instagram, even though Disney has far more followers on TikTok than on Instagram and Twitter combined. What does this mean for other brands?
The next monthly episode is scheduled to drop on January 23.
Join the Communicators Zoom Chat each Thursday during the stay-at-home period at 1 p.m. ET. For credentials needed to participate, contact Shel directly or request the credentials in our Facebook group or send an email to email@example.com.
Special thanks to Jay Moonah for the opening and closing music.
Links from This Episode
- Disney Is Looking to Hire TikTok Creators to Boost Its Social Media Presence
- Disney Seeks TikTok Creators to Expand Social Media
- Disney is Hiring Social Media Experts to Grow Their TikTok
- Why Brands Must Focus on TikTok, and How
- Walt Disney World Cast Member Fired for TikTok Videos Has an Update, But It’s Not Good News
- Bob Gurr, Disney Legend (Official Disney Parks TikTok video)
- Discover Disney Influencers on TikTok