This is the first of our new shorter episodes that will complement the monthly “Hobson & Holtz Report.” Today, Neville and She share their thoughts on trends that will affect communicators in 2022. The trends are:
- The Online Safety Bill becoming law in the UK
- Managers navigating new hybrid teams
- The technical development of the metaverse
- Mainstream communication adoption of Artificial Intelligence
- Experimentation with metaverse experiences
- Internal communications as a mainstay of organizations’ talent brand
- Shifts in the workplace and society at large as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Livestreaming, with an emphasis on social audio
- The need to understand audiences
- Wellbeing as a core focus for organizations both internally and externally
The next monthly episode is scheduled to drop on January 17.
We host an FIR Communicators Zoom Chat each Thursday during the stay-at-home period at 1 p.m. ET. For credentials needed to participate, contact Shel or Neville directly or request the credentials in our Facebook group or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to Jay Moonah for the opening and closing music.