The April installment of The Hobson & Holtz Report includes reports on these stories:
- Reuters’ website goes behind a paywall
- NFTs are still hot as problems (and possible solutions) emerge
- Advertisers like podcasts but want better measurement
- CEOs and brands are pushing COVID-19 vaccinations
- Volkswagen tarnished its already dicey reputation with an ill-conceived April Fool’s prank
- Is Clubhouse cooling off already?
- Dan York reports on Unsplash’s acquisition by Getty Images, Wix’s challenge to WordPress, TikTok, Clubhouse, and Substack facing competition, Google’s revamp of Feedburner, Core Web Vitals’ change to Google search ranking, and Instagram Lite.