Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 18:37 — 21.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Welcome to episode six, where we discuss one of our favorite internal communications topics: employee ambassadors.
Sharon and I discuss:
- How to create an army of employees who were eager to share your great brands, company news and our sustainability messages
- The recent release of the 2016 Edelman Trust Barometer – and how it ties into employee advocacy
- How to start a program at your company
- The importance of training your ambassadors
- Using employee amplification tools, like GaggleAMP
- Some do’s and don’ts around creating a program
And much more!
Links we mention:
Chris Hannegan’s blog post
Leave a Reply