What a crazy year! For those working in internal comms, it’s been nothing short of a rollercoaster, personally and professionally. Yet, we had some silver linings – and for Sharon and me, it was about tapping into experts to guide us through these trying times.
At the end of every EE Voice podcast, we always ask our guests for their one piece of advice to leave with listeners. Here, we gather them all in one place, in less than 15 minutes. Our amazing guests this year included:
- Andy Gilman, on crisis comms during Covid
- Mark Dollins (twice!), on employee comms during this crisis year– and how to get in front of the third wave
- Stephanie Bickel of Speak by Design, on how to spice up virtual meetings
- Laura Field on going gently with yourself into these trying times
- Steven Crescenzo, on how to make the important interesting
- Jon Stemmle, encouraging students to take a chance on internal comms
- Louis de Schorlemer from Corporate Diplomat, on starting with the end in mind
Sharon and I wish all our listeners happy holidays and look forward to even more engaging conversations in 2021!