Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:00 — 38.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
In our April 2018 EE Voice podcast, Sharon and I asked our listeners: Are you ready for the employee activist?
Because if you weren’t prepared last year, you better brace yourself for what’s coming. In the last year, we’ve seen #GoogleWalkout, #WayfairWalkout and most recently, #AmazonWalkout.
In this episode of EE Voice, we dive back into the fascinating topic of employee activism with two comms experts:
- Terry Hart, a corporate comms expert in B2B marketing, corporate communications and change management and
- Mike Klein, principal of Changing the Terms and a well-known voice on employee communications based in the Netherlands.
Tune in to hear our discussion on:
- What’s driving renewed activism – and how this differs from past periods
- The role of the employee communicator in employee activism (hint: it’s a new comptency we’ll all need to hone)
- How international activism differs from what we see in the U.S.
- Views on the recent #WayfairWalkout
- And if we’ll see a new type of union in our future workforces.
It’s not too late. Now’s the time to discuss your employee activism strategy – and Mike and Terry offer some intriguing insights and practical advice for employee communicators.
Take a listen and then tell us what you think.
Leave a Reply