Shel Holtz knows internal communications, and he knows where it’s headed.
A 40-year industry veteran, communications director for Allergan and Mattel, consultant, speaker, blogger, author, fellow of three of the world’s most prominent communications industry associations and, if that weren’t enough, co-founder of the FIR Podcast Network, Shel is something of an expert on the topic.
Who better to kick off our first podcast of 2019? If anyone can predict the future of internal communications, it’s Shel. His crystal ball is one of the most accurate we know.
In this very special episode of EE Voice, we chat with Shel about the seven key forces shaping our profession this year and beyond. Listen in and learn about the growing:
- Role of internal comms as organizational business partner
- Focus on the operational end of internal communications
- Importance of corporate culture and the employee journey
- Rise of mobile – and the fall of the corporate intranet
- Implications of going global for internal comms
- Impact of the emerging “agents of change” concept
- Effects of artificial intelligence on how we communicate
The New Year promises to be a pivotal one for internal communicators. Be one of the first to hear all about it.