Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:40 — 28.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Talk about pressure.
Our guest this month, Jeff Herrington, has written two murder mystery books, conducted countless writing workshops and served as a consultant for 20+ years to companies worldwide. Plus, he’s a good friend, a writing coach and a current coworker. So I wanted to get this podcast right.
Fortunately, Jeff and I had a great conversation about upcoming trends that communicators should either watch – or watch out for – in 2018. These include:
- How the #metoo movement will expand into emotional harassment and affect our workspace and communications
- Why “how to” videos will become the norm
- The possible emergence of alternative employee communications sites on social media (Yikes!)
Jeff has a wealth of information and insights to share, so I hope you’ll listen in.
Links we reference:
- Home Depot’s how-to videos
- Jeff’s recommended book, iGen, by Jean Twenge
- How you can reach Jeff — at his site, Jeff Herrington Communications
PS: Sharon Phillips was traveling during this recording, but she’ll be back next month. We missed you, SJP!
Leave a Reply