Welcome to our first podcast for 2017. In this episode, we welcome back Tamara Snyder, leader of Edelman’s Chicago Employee Engagement team, to chat with us about mergers and acquisitions (M&A), an area that has seen increased activity over the last year. She also shares a few findings from the recent Edelman Trust Barometer, which was just issued in January.
Sharon and I had a wonderful discussion with Tamara, where we address topics such as:
- If internal communications is getting the attention it deserves during an M&A
- The different stages of merger or acquisition
- How internal communicators can increase the success rate of these major change initiatives
- Why sometimes M&A deals fail
- How to balance between confidentiality and transparency
If you’re involved in an M&A or your company could see one in its future, this is a podcast filled with practical tips just for you. Take a listen, and as always, we welcome your feedback and ideas.