The weekly FIR Zoom Chat is making a change.
Rather than a chat about anything (or nothing), we’ll focus on a topic. For the first theme-based FIR Zoom Chat, we’ll talk about the move toward empathy and emotion in marketing and its applicability to other communications (corporate, internal, investor, community, etc.). Here’s some pre-reading on the topic, if you are so inclined:
- Empathy and emotion must be front and center now
- In An Era Of COVID-19 Disruption, Brands Must Rethink Marketing As Empathetic Customer Experiences
- ‘We’re in their world’: How Covid-19 is creating more empathetic marketing leaders
- Consumers Want Ads During Covid-19 to Be Hopeful and Supportive, Says PepsiCo Beverages’ CMO
- Why Marketing in the Current Climate Requires Empathy and Deep Content Analysis
- PepsiCo finds empathy is new imperative for marketers amid pandemic uncertainty
If you’d like to participate in this open conversation, use the same credentials you have used for previous FIR Zoom Chats. If you haven’t participated in the past, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request credentials.