Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:35 — 23.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Namashkar, Namaste, Namaskara and Shubhodaya to you from our very own FIR Podcast Network and Digital India Podcast from Web Marketing Academy.
Here is a warm welcome to the Thirteenth episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network. This show is ‘weekly updates’ brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy This show gives you the latest updates in the digital marketing world in India. Today is 1st of September 2015 and we are giving you updates of the last seven days.
1. Go online to buy onion at half the price. Read More>>>
2. Broadband growth largely happening in rural India. Read More>>>
3. Start-ups start saving, winter is here. Read More>>>
4. E-commerce players bet on offline presence. Read More>>>
This is followed by a thoughtful discussion on Mobile User behavior in India where we cover:
1. Statistics on feature phone and smart usage
2. Touch – The magic that Steve Jobs identified as advantage
3. Mobile – innovations that surpassed literacy challenges in India
4. Studies / Reports of Mobile usage behavior – Resources
The discussion, chaired by Suresh Babu Host: Manasi , edited by Bharani Panel: Monica and Sumedha (both faculty at Web Marketing Academy) voiced their opinions on the topic.
Since its a new show, it would be of great help of you could share your ratings and reviews. Please give us your feedback. For those of you who have something to say, you can leave a comment in the comments section below and you could get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org . We hope you have enjoyed this weekly updates. A heartfelt thanks to Bharani, the editor of all podcasts that go out from Web Marketing Academy. Catch you same time next week
Editor : Bharani
Leave a Reply