Namaskara, Namaskar or Namaste, it means a salute to you and Shubhodaya, it means a very good morning. So, Namaskara and Shubhodaya to you from our very own FIR Podcast Network and Digital India Podcast from Web Marketing Academy.
We just finished our 69th Independence day and trust me, what a treat and what a celebration! While the whole country listened to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s 90 minute very powerful speech, the chief ministers of each state did not leave any stone unturned in addressing their respective states. We have a story for you of our Independence day celebrations .
Here is a warm welcome to the 11th episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network. This show is ‘weekly updates’ brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy. This show gives you the latest updates in the digital marketing world in India. Today is 18th of August 2015 and we are giving you updates of the last seven days.
1. Companies AppLaud Modi’s start up India Call on the Independence day. Read More>>>
2. Facebook set to launch online shopping festival, ties up with the agency GroupM. Read More>>>
3. ShopClues: Shop between stops – the new advertisement. Read More>>>
4. India Post gets off trains. Read More>>>
5. Kerala becomes India’s first ‘complete digital state’. Read More>>>
Since its a new show, it would be of great help of you could share your ratings and reviews. Please give us your feedback. For those of you who are listening to us and have something to say, you can leave a comment in the comments section below and you could get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org . I hope you have enjoyed this weekly updates. Over to Bharani, to edit the podcast. Catch you same time next week
Discussion followed by the story: