Katie Robbert never planned to be an expert in AI and analytics, but she says she likes “numbers to add up” even though she considers herself bad at math. As a self-professed planner, Katie found herself telling stories with data, first for a pharmaceutical company and later for a PR agency.
Today, Katie is the co-founder and CEO of Trust Insights, a consultancy dedicated to working with clients to uncover valuable nuggets in the data that often piles up unused in many businesses.
Chip talks with Katie about how agencies can leverage data on their own behalf, as well as for their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to leverage KPI mapping for better results
- The role of dashboards in building and sticking to a plan
- The importance of starting with real business objectives before digging into technology
- Practical applications of AI for marketers using readily available tools
- The significance of planning and how to integrate data and analytics into the process
- Trust Insights
- Katie Robbert on LinkedIn | Twitter
- 5 Applications of AI for INBOUND Marketers
- Marketing Over Coffee
- Christopher S. Penn’s email newsletter
ABOUT KATIE ROBBERT
Katie Robbert is an authority on compliance, governance, change management, agile methodologies, and dealing with high-stakes, “no mistakes” data. As CEO of Trust Insights, she oversees the growth of the company, manages operations and product commercialization, and sets overall strategy. Her expertise includes strategic planning, marketing operations management, organizational behavior and market research and analysis.