Johna Burke, Global Managing Director of the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (AMEC), joined to discuss Measurement Month and the challenges and opportunities for communicators.
Topics discussed include:
- The evolution of measurement and evaluation
- What the future holds for the practice of measurement and evaluation
- How agencies play an important role in the measurement ecosystem
- The importance of telling a story with data
- Ways that communicators can begin their measurement journey with AMEC resources
- Activities during Measurement Month that may be of interest to listeners