In this show, we talk about Why Corporate Digital Marketing Learning is Important Today and How to. A formal digital marketing training for brands and corporates will make a huge difference, equip the team with latest trends, how to’s and keep up with the competitors.
Here at Web Marketing Academy in a month we give at least 1-2 corporate digital and social media training for brands including: Accenture | Cognizant | Google | NSRCEL, IIM Bangalore | Yahoo India | BOSCH India | Rittal India | Red Bus | DSM | Fortis Hospital | FAG | ABB
Here are the 10 Do’s & Dont’s for a Corporate Digital/Social Media Training:
- Why a formal digital social media training is important?
- How should you prepare for the training, pre-plan, Check lists
- Risk of getting into digital/social media marketing without a formal training
- Why it is relevant and important now
- Advantages, Competitors
- Understanding the Business objectives, goals and who should take up the training
- The target audience
- Challenges from a trainers perspective
- Best Practices
- Difference between a corporate training and Individual training
- How do you assess the success or failure for the training
- Key Takeaways
Aditi Gulati LinkedIn Profile: https://in.linkedin.com/in/
Her blog: UnNumb – http://unnumb02.blogspot.in/
And her Quote:
“well guess who inspired this strategic wisdom of rolling out a personalized invite ? it was one of the episodes from web marketing academy’ s weekly podcast digital india hosted by your colleague monica samuel. So the other day, i thought of visiting your company page on Linkedin and came across you apart from my now virtual inspiration , monica samuel, somebody again from the same academy with tons of visible knowledge and experience. Every time when i come across genuinely inspiring people from whom i can learn in great abundance, i go forward and try to build possibilities of healthy interaction.”
Web Marketing Academy Corporate Training Programs: http://www.
You can share your feedback at: [email protected]
Podcast Manager & Podcast Editor : Bharani Dharan