Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:40 — 20.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Hello and welcome to the seventh episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network. This show is ‘weekly updates’ brought to you by staff and students of Web Marketing Academy. This show gives you the latest updates in the digital marketing world in India. Today is 21st of July 2015 and we are giving you updates of the last seven days.
- Amazon readies $ 5 billion chest for bigger play in India. Read More>>>
- Sahaj e-Village forays into e-commerce aiming rural mass. Read More>>>
- Life insurers train agents for social media use. Read More>>>
- Social media savviness of the Indian travel trade and its marketing strategy. Read More>>>
- Is Monster’s #LoveWhatYouDo In response To Shine’s #LagGayiVaat. Read More>>>
This apart we also have a discussion on innovations in India, a strong opposition to what Narayana Murthy, co-founder of Infosys had to say about how India did not do any earth shattering innovations in the last 60 years.
We also discuss at length a topic – e-commerce being the future of merchandise business in India and how India’s silicon valley – Bengaluru police are wanting to use Periscope to report criminals. Oh very exciting discussion out there…
- Hindustan Unilever Limited : https://goo.gl/PDKs6Q
- India’s Invisible Innovation: https://goo.gl/r30VpF
- India’s First E-Commerce, K Vaitheeswaran known as The father of e-commerce in India. https://goo.gl/XwcpVQ
Since its a new show, it would be of great help of you could share your ratings and reviews. Please give us your feedback. For those of you who are listening to us and have something to say, you can leave a comment in the comments section below and you could get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope you have enjoyed this weekly updates. Catch you same time next week.
Editor : Bharani
Leave a Reply