Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:33 — 24.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
This month’s panel of IABC Fellows explored Return on Investment (ROI) and measurement, critical elements of communication that are frequently overlooked, shrugged off, or implemented poorly.
This episode’s panelists include…
- Shel Holtz, ABC — FIR founder and host, and principal of Holtz Communication + Technology (panel moderator)
- Leticia Narvaez, ABC — Leticia Narvaez is CEO and Founding Partner of Narvaez Group, a consulting firm focused on strategic communication and communication training based in Mexico City. Lety brings 30 years of experience to her assignments. Her background includes top-level management positions at multinational and national corporations including Sanofi, Merck, Sharp & Dohme, American Express, and Ford Motor Company, among others.
- Jim Shaffer — Jim is a business advisor, leadership coach, author, speaker. As leader of the Jim Shaffer Group, he helps organizations accelerate results through superior strategy execution. The Jim Shaffer Group creates hard business results by translating the business strategy to the people who need to implement it, aligning systems, processes, and culture to make the gains sustainable.
- Angela Sinickas, MS, ABC — Since Angela founded Sinickas Communications in 2000, her firm has worked with companies, organizations and governments in 32 countries on six continents. Her clients include 25% of the Forbes Top 100 largest global companies. Before starting her own consulting firm, she held positions from editor to vice president in for-profit and government organizations, and worked as a senior consultant and practice leader at Hewitt and Mercer. She is author of a manual, How to Measure Your Communication Programs (now in its third edition),and chapters in several books. Her 50+ articles in professional journals can be found on her website,www.sinicom.com. Her work has been recognized with 20 international-level Gold Quill Awards from IABC, plus her firm was named IABC Boutique Agency of the Year in 2015. She holds a BS degree in Journalism from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and an MS in Leadership from Northeastern University.
- Jennifer Wah, MC, ABC — Since founding her storytelling and communications firm Forwords Communication Inc. in 1997, Jennifer has worked with clients to deliver ideas, plans, words and results. The company operates as a strategic alliance of hand-picked professionals; all renowned for work in their areas of specialization. This approach means the right team is assembled for each project; no more, no less. With more than two dozen awards for strategic communications, writing and consulting, Jennifer is recognized as a storyteller and strategist. She has worked in industries from healthcare to financial services to academia, and is passionate about the opportunity for stories to inspire actions and reactions within organizations.In 2013, Jennifer was named Associate Faculty of Royal Roads University, and in this capacity, continues to teach, coach and mentor others with an interest in business communication.
Leave a Reply