This week on AMPUP Your Digital Marketing we’re pulling an episode from the vault. In this archive episode host Glenn Gaudet chats with Tony Zayas. Tony is currently the Director of Sales and Marketing with Proforma. He is also an award-winning digital marketer and strategist. In their discussion, Tony and Glenn analyze how social media can help small business owners and entrepreneurs develop relationships that turn into business.
What You’ll Learn About:
- How to keep your content relevant to the end user
- Why you should view your content as a service not just a selling tool
- What resources social media can provide to help you find and interact with potential business leads.
- How to develop a relationship on social media that can lead to business conversations
- How at the time, LinkedIn was and still is an often underutilized tool