On this episode of AMPUP Your Digital Marketing we continue our series that explores the benefits of marketing via podcasting with Adam Roche. Adam breaks the mold both with his podcast. Delivering episodes longer than the norm and less frequently than expected he has built a devoted audience that seeks him out because of his passion for his subject and his attention to detail. Listen in as he shares his unique podcasting journey and how his choices have made him stand out amongst a crowd.
- Break the mold. You don’t have to follow an exact pattern in terms of release and length of the podcast in order to be successful.
- Podcasting is all about building up a relationship and intimacy with your audience.
- It provides a direct channel to the audience because you are in their ear and they are making the choice to listen to you.
- Experience isn’t necessary you can learn as you go if you really have a passion for what you are doing and the story or information you are sharing.
- It might not seem like you are marketing but anything little that you do on social or in sharing things with your audience is marketing.
- Be a listener as well as a promoter it will help you grow your audience.
- Make friends with other podcasters because the community can help you build your audience. Everyone wants everyone else to succeed.
- Don’t let anyone tell you what your podcast should be! Do it in your own voice. You are better off doing exactly what you love and reaching a few passionate people rather than a million who are indifferent.