Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:51 — 34.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | Subscription Options
Live from the AMPlify Conference stage, Tristan Bishop, Senior Director of Digital Customer Experience at McAfee discusses his targeted employee activation model. He used this model in his time with the company Informatica to develop and launch an employee advocacy program that grew from 10 participants to over 900 in less than three years. Tristan has more than 20 years’ experience driving digital transformation for enterprise software organizations.
- Get your team on board with employee advocacy using the TEAM method – Targeted Employee Activation Methodology. The steps of this method include:
- Clarifying your policy and get everyone aligned to it.
- Craft the content that you people will be using to promote your brand. You need to set them up with powerful and intelligent content. If you make them look good then they will want to share even more.
- Simplify Delivery. Make it stupid simple for people to know when and how to share.
- Start with a small advocacy group. Be sure it includes your most passionate and excited people who are already active users of the various social media platforms. This will ultimately set you up for success.
There are a variety of ways to get your team excited and on board for driving brand awareness. You need to find what works for you and your employees and then it’s a simple as getting started.
Connect with Tristan on Twitter @KnowledgeBishop or on LinkedIn.
Leave a Reply