Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:45 — 34.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | Subscription Options
When it comes to marketing your brand across cultural boundaries the road can be a bumpy one. Chelsea Frischknecht, social media and influencer relations specialist with Tricentis, an international B2B software testing company, has successfully designed and launched a corporate social media strategy and a global employee advocacy program. Daunted at first by the expectation from within the company of automated social media, Chelsea developed a program that has boosted not only the Tricentis brand but the personal brands of its employees as well. Here more about her experience, struggles and triumphs on this week’s episode of AMPlify.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to handle employee advocacy across cultural and language boundaries
- What expectations to have when implementing an employee advocacy program
- How an employee advocacy program is a benefit to an employee’s personal brand and not just the company brand
- Why employee advocacy will have an impact on your company from the inside out
- How to get C-level buy in for your employee advocacy program
- Why ease of use is so important when developing an employee advocacy program and choosing the tools you will use
Connect with Chelsea via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply