Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:15 — 48.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | Subscription Options
Does your content stand out in a crowd? Or is it lost in a sea of sameness despite implementing an employee advocacy program. It isn’t enough to put the content out there in the hopes that people will find it. You have to deliver the right content in the right way in order to get noticed. This is the expertise of Gaetano DiNardi, VP of Marketing at Sales Hacker. Gaetano is a musician turned SEO and Content Marketing expert. His background as a musician combined with his technical marketing acumen creates a unique hybrid of creative and analytical skills that we were lucky enough to tap into in this interview.
- At a basic level, all you have to do to rank in SEO is to create the best possible answer for the question or query your customer or buyer would be asking
- Look at the gaps in the content when doing a search so that you can fill those gaps and provide the best option for those searching
- Re-use your content. You don’t have to re-invent the wheel.
- Align to various distribution channels with your content, don’t aim for just one single path.
- If you are gating your content don’t gate it all and make sure the content that is gates is extremely valuable.
- You have to give to get…you can’t just take…take…take.
- Ask the question ‘How do I do something a little bit different than what everyone else is doing?’ when planning your content or event.
- Produce content that is value driven. You can’t paint a picture where your product is the only savior to the problem out there that you are addressing in the content you created.
- Compare what you plan to publish vs. what is already top quality out there; and don’t be afraid to beat the top-ranking content out there, you can be better than what is out there if you put in the effort
Connect with Gaetano on Twitter @gaetano_nyc or on LinkedIn or visit Saleshacker.com
Get 50% off your Ticket to the 2018 AMPlify conference. Got to attendamplify.com and use the code PODAMP.
Leave a Reply