On this episode Glenn Gaudet is joined by Logan Mallory, Director of Digital Marketing for the Jive product line at LogMeIn. Currently Logan manages SEO, lead generation and onsite optimization for an industry leading SaaS organization. Logan recently has been speaking at colleges on topics from marketing to personal branding and will speak at the AMPlify event June 11-12 in Boston.
In this podcast you will learn about:
- How to get sales and marketing teams in sync
- Why marketers should have a revenue based mindset
- Avoiding friction in every step of the process
- Why all lead sources should not be treated the same
- The importance of trying new ideas
Connect with Logan on Linkedin