Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 21:05 — 21.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
On the latest episode, Glenn Gaudet is joined by Benoit Lamy, Head of Scoop.It. Benoit is well known internationally for content marketing strategy and sales in the internet industry. Scoop.It was founded in 2011 as a content curation service that has since published content for nearly 4 million users. Before being promoted to Head of Scoop.It, Benoit was in charge of European sales for five years. Benoit is an entrepreneur who founded ExpertPlug in 2011 and also spent time as SAP FI Consultant for IBM Global Services.
In this podcast you will learn about:
- How to face challenges of creating content for content marketing
- Identifying and organizing that content
- How to add credibility with content curation
- Transforming your organization into thought leaders on social networks
- The importance of integration and discovery once content is created
- Why it’s important to have a full understanding of your brand and content environment
Connect with Benoit on LinkedIn or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply