On this episode, Glenn Gaudet sits down with Tim Hughes. Tim Hughes is universally recognized as one of the world’s leading pioneers and exponents of Social Selling and he is currently ranked Number 1 by Onalytica as the most influential social selling person in the world. He is also Co-Founder and CEO of Digital Leadership Associates and co-author of the bestselling books “Social Selling – Techniques to Influence Buyers and Changemakers” and “Smarketing – How To Achieve Competitive Advantage through blended Sales and Marketing”. In his discussion with Glenn, Tim highlights the benefits and new techniques of social selling as well as
some of the pitfalls.
What You’ll Learn About:
• What is different and effective about his social selling techniques
• How the GDPR has affected marketing and advertising thus benefiting social selling
• What differentiates your organization in today’s over-communicated world
• What are people/customers actually look for and how you can bake that into your social selling efforts
• What the NEW type of content marketing is particularly in the B2B space
• Why your salespeople NEED to have a personal brand
• How social selling is not actual selling
• How to approach controlling the message of your salespeople in the content development as part of your social selling agenda
Connect with Tim on LinkedIn or on Twitter at @Timothy_Hughes.