This week on AMPUP Your Digital Marketing we highlight an episode from the AMPUP archives where host Glenn Gaudet interviews Gareth Goh. At the time of the interview Gareth was the Content Marketing Manager at InsightSquared. He now works with DataRobot as Customer Marketing Manager. Gareth hails from Boston University with a degree in Journalism, but as he saw the evolution towards content emphasis, his employment started focusing on content marketing. With a varied background in both journalism and content marketing, he is an experienced veteran of inbound marketing, SEO, and business intelligence. In this interview Glenn and Gareth discuss tips for effective content marketing in social media.
What You’ll Learn About:
- Why you need to invest in marketing
- How to disseminate complicated topics
- Why you should utilize C-level business partners
- How to use GaggleAMP to extend your reach
- How to know when to grow your team
Connect with Gareth on LinkedIn.