In this solo edition of the Agency Leadership Podcast, Chip Griffin shares answers to a wide range of questions put to him in the latest Ask Chip Anything webinar.
It’s a departure from our usual format, so we’re interested in hearing what you think. Should Chip and Gini do occasional AMA/mailbag style episodes?
Among the topics Chip covers are:
- How to prepare your agency for a recession
- How big your agency needs to be in order to be sold
- How to budget for 2020
- Which time tracking tool to use
- How to decide whether to move from freelancer to agency owner
- Which benchmarks matter to the business