Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 6:26 — 2.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
#747: Gabriel Blanc-Lainé and Mitchell Levy on Thought Leader Life Credibility Episode
Addressing poor business performance to change the way manager’s work and become a better version of themselves. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Gabriel Blanc-Lainé (https://www.linkedin.com/in/gblanclaine/). He is the Founder and Chief Empowerment Officer at 7ransforma7ions. He helps leaders and managers boost their team and their business performance to the next level.
His goal is to allow you to increase your performance in a quick and structured way, knowing precisely “What to do” and above all “How to do”. He wants to understand your situation, your needs and your goals. Then see together how he can help you.
If you recognize somewhere in what you’re doing performance is not what it needs to be, you should reach out to Gabriel Blanc-Lainé by visiting his website at https://7ransforma7ions.com/ or through https://www.linkedin.com/in/gblanclaine/
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Managers who recognize they’re having poor #Business Performance should reach out to Gabriel Blanc-Lainé by visiting his website at https://7ransforma7ions.com/ or through https://www.linkedin.com/in/gblanclaine/.
- Sometimes you don’t always see poor #BusinessPerformance. Sometimes it’s hidden in the numbers and so recognizing that there’s something that needs to be addressed. https://www.linkedin.com/in/gblanclaine/
- I love to share my credibility because it’s something I love to do. #BusinessPerformance https://www.linkedin.com/in/gblanclaine/
- Just a little piece of contribution I love sharing what I have learned actually on the ground, sometimes there are ways. #BusinessPerformance https://www.linkedin.com/in/gblanclaine/
- I love to see people able to change the way they work to change the way they are interacting, dealing with other people and the way they consider themselves. #BusinessPerformance https://www.linkedin.com/in/gblanclaine/
To view the video interview click here.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.
Leave a Reply