Maximize human potential to find world difference makers. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Allen Geller (https://www.linkedin.com/in/allengeller1/), managing director at Raines International, heads the Financial Officer Practice, member of the Board of Directors of the National Association of Corporate Treasurers, Co-Chairman of the Staffing Committee and Board Member of The Society of Human Resources Association of NY (SHRMNY).
Allen is a leader in the HR practices and a fervent DEI advocate. Throughout his career, he has demonstrated a commitment to identifying progressive, accomplished leaders. During his tenure, Allen’s personal assignments spanned the US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Africa, and Asia in the areas of finance, general management, HR, strategy, technology, and related functions.
To learn more about executive search consultancy, consider reaching out to Allen Geller by visiting his LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/in/allengeller1/, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 516-659-1520.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- C-suite executives with a sudden management vacancy should reach out to Allen Geller. https://www.linkedin.com/in/allengeller1/
- My role is to conduct an #ExecutiveSearch where you can be confident it can be done quickly with great efficiency. https://rainesinternational.com/ email@example.com
- I can provide you with the opportunity to select from a slate of highly qualified, diverse candidates for when something so sudden, like a personnel vacancy, happens. #ExecutiveSearch https://www.linkedin.com/in/allengeller/
- I have more than 40 years of #ExecutiveSearch experience which gives me the credibility to share with you insights on how to quickly solve talent acquisition issues. https://rainesinternational.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- With my guidance, I can help you identify and recruit talent as I am passionate about helping people be better at what they do. #ExecutiveSearch https://rainesinternational.com/ email@example.com
To view the video interview click here.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.