Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 6:28 — 3.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
#736: Caryn Ross and Mitchell Levy on Thought Leader Life Credibility Episode
Break free from blind spots to lead a more productive life, career, and business.
This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Caryn Ross (https://www.linkedin.com/in/caryn-ross/), career mindset coach, certified life coach, trainer, speaker and author of the Amazon book “The Key to Being a Highly Successful Woman.” She has taught at several universities as an adjunct professor on leadership, business development, and career planning.
Caryn works with high performing executives to build that champion mindset that will enable them to be confident, impactful leaders, contributors and visionaries.
If you have #BlindSpots stopping you from being the person you really need to be, consider reaching out to Caryn Ross by visiting her LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/in/caryn-ross/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Executives with blind spots should reach out to Caryn Ross https://www.linkedin.com/in/caryn-ross/
- I can identify #BlindSpots in your organization and provide a safe, nurturing, and confidential space for you, your leaders and managers, to be able to share what those blind spots are. https://www.linkedin.com/in/caryn-ross/
- My role is to help you identify the solutions and strategies to move past the #BlindSpots so you can lead your organization more productively. https://www.linkedin.com/in/caryn-ross/
- I can guide you in overcoming obstacles that may be limiting your success and how to turn these challenges into opportunities for growth and achievement. #BlindSpots https://www.linkedin.com/in/caryn-ross/
- With my counsel, I can help you create better profits and better efficiencies based on the #BlindSpots deterring you from becoming an authentic leader who people want to say “I want to work for you.” https://www.linkedin.com/in/caryn-ross/
To view the video interview click here.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.
Leave a Reply