Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 9:46 — 4.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
#722: Trevor Young and Mitchell Levy on Thought Leader Life Credibility Episode
Improve sales for your business with PR-driven content. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Trevor Young (https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/), the PR Warrior.
Trevor Young is a PR and communications strategist and coach who helps leaders and experts build recognition and reputation for greater influence and impact. Committed to mentoring in-house social media and content teams, he crafts communications for a complex digital-first world.
If you’re an entrepreneur and you have personal brand confusion, it is best to reach out to Trevor Young by visiting his LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/ or his website at http://trevor.world/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Entrepreneurs with personal brand confusion should reach out to Trevor Young. #PR https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/ @TrevorYoung
- I empower entrepreneurs and teach them to establish their voice and to enhance the credibility of their voice, and then extend their reach so they can grow their influence and hopefully have a greater impact! #PR https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/ @TrevorYoung
- Unfortunately, for many of the people that I work with, they’ve been around the block. They’ve got the credibility. But they are really confused as to how to get going. So that’s where I come in; I work with them! #PR https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/ @TrevorYoung
- You know, it’s crazy out there. It’s so loud and noisy, and as you know, so many platitudes. And as Tony Robbins once said, we’re drowning in information but we’re starving for wisdom! #PR https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/ @TrevorYoung
- I try to get that authenticity across to my clients, and when I see that they are showing a bit of themselves, that’s when I’ve probably had a win because that’s what’s going to make them shine out there in the world! #PR https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevoryoung/ @TrevorYoung
To view the video interview click here.
#723: Sejal Thakkar and Mitchell Levy on Thought Leader Life Credibility Episode
Providing a positive, safe and respectful environment to create a better workplace. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Sejal Thakkar (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/), who is the Chief Civility Officer of TrainXtra. Sejal is also a Passionate Attorney and Educator with focus on delivering specifically tailored employment law and human resources training for employers on a variety of topics including harassment, bullying, discrimination, unconscious bias, diversity and inclusion and leadership training.
She helps companies create positive, safe and respectful workplaces by providing effective customized training programs. My highly experiential workshops are tailored to bring the courtroom to the training room in an interactive, engaging environment that favors human stories over compliance checklists.
If you’re somehow involved in the yucky workplace, you should reach out Sejal by visiting her website at https://trainxtra.com/ or through https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies with the yucky #Workplaces should reach out to Sejal Thakkar by visiting her website at https://trainxtra.com/ or her LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/.
- I help companies really who want to provide positive safe and respectful #Workplaces. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/
- It needs to increase retention and awareness on these issues to help build the practical day to day skills that employees need to create better #Workplaces. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/
- I chose the #Workplace, because that’s an environment that I can focus in on. Its small enough that we can actually make a difference. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/
- We can’t be complacent and expect our #Workplace cultures change by themselves. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/
To view the video interview click here.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.
Leave a Reply