Social selling built on credibility to be world class entrepreneurs. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Mike Jones (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-jones-uk/), CEO of Beep2B, helping business leaders position themselves as thought leaders and connecting with like-minded people to network and learn from one another. He co-founded the company with a simple idea and a powerhouse of highly intelligent social marketing selling processes and tools and have grown to service members all over the world in 22 different countries.
Mike has made it his mission to help as many people as possible to be productive in their LinkedIn marketing efforts, giving them freedom to do the things that really bring value and joy to their business and their lives.
To learn more about the core principles of social selling, consider reaching out to Mike Jones, visit https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-jones-uk/ and join https://www.facebook.com/groups/BeepSocialSelling.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Professionals who are afraid of looking sleazy on LinkedIn should reach out to Mike Jones. https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-jones-uk/
- My role is to deliver effective tactics, training, and technology so you can efficiently strengthen business relationships built on trust. #SocialSelling https://www.facebook.com/groups/BeepSocialSelling
- I can show you how to have personalized and targeted nurturing at scale to not only grow your network but nurture existing ones to stay connected. #SocialSelling https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-jones-uk/
- With my guidance, I can help you automate a lot of your menial tasks in building a solid presence to improve your LinkedIn content marketing strategies. #SocialSelling https://www.facebook.com/groups/BeepSocialSelling
- I can provide you with the best strategy, technology and support in creating opportunities your competitors can only dream of. #SocialSelling https://www.facebook.com/groups/BeepSocialSelling
To view the video interview click here.
Bring clarity to your branding. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jef Loeb (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jefloeb/?_l=en_US), the creative director, strategist, writer, and director at Brainchild Creative.
Jef ushers brands to understand their core and truths so they understand their problems and opportunities in a clear way. He comes up with creative solutions to issues that take away the clarity and present it in a magnetic way to the customers.
If your branding is lacking clarity, it is best to reach out to Jef Loeb by visiting https://www.linkedin.com/in/jefloeb/?_l=en_US and https://www.brainchildcreative.com/, or by e-mailing [email protected]
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Brands without #Clarity should reach out to Jef Loeb. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jefloeb/?_l=en_US @JefLoeb
- I’ve been doing this for well over 30 years, and I worked for brands at the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 level. I even worked for a small pawnshop if the creative problem wasn’t interesting enough! #Clarity https://www.linkedin.com/in/jefloeb/?_l=en_US @JefLoeb
- I’ve picked up in excess of 200 international, national, regional and advertising awards, which you know, isn’t that important except what it says is that your creativity is judged by your peers as being up there. #Clarity https://www.linkedin.com/in/jefloeb/?_l=en_US @JefLoeb
- Our mantra is “Kill it, kill it, kill all the problems that are in the scope of work and then disband and ride into the sunset!” #Clarity https://www.linkedin.com/in/jefloeb/?_l=en_US @JefLoeb
- We build bespoke teams, which means we call on a roster of global talent. We come together, bring the talent together, a little bit like The Magnificent Seven. We’re going to save the village! #Clarity https://www.linkedin.com/in/jefloeb/?_l=en_US @JefLoeb
To view the video interview click here.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.