Dare to be great, quantum leap your success and elevate your business through the Maverick Way. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Paul Finck (https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulfinck/), also known as the Maverick Millionaire, a strategic business consultant, bestselling author, and counter-intuitive life coach. He has moved over $20 million in real estate transactions, sold over $30 million in informational products, and ran over 250 live events.
Paul has coached entrepreneurs and small business owners from around the world to build their businesses. He has created success in a multitude of industries including medical, dental, speaking, coaching, training, publishing, real estate investing, financial world, informational marketing, distribution, network marketing, and joint ventures.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Entrepreneurs with unfulfilled potential should reach out to Paul Finck. https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulfinck/
- Imagine when you were a kid, what was your big dream? I can help you go back to who you wanted to be when you were growing up and the heights you can still go to as an entrepreneur today. #MaverickSuccess maverickoffer.com
- My role is to be your accountability coach and cheerleader as you move your way from the plateau that you are in today going to an increased level of income and clients year after year. #MaverickSuccess https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulfinck/
- Do you find yourself hitting only the same mark day in and day out? I can counsel you with strategic advice and with a solid support system to become more goal-focused, innovative and persevere especially in these trying times. #MaverickSuccess maverickoffer.com
- I can teach you how to build a business with sustainable success no matter what it is holding you back. Are you ready to break the rules and take risks as you propel forward? #MaverickSuccess maverickoffer.com
To view the video interview click here.
Generate growth by making the best even better. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Brian Bogert (https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/), a human behavior and performance coach, keynote speaker, business strategist, author, and community leader.
When he was a young bloke, he was run over by a truck which severely severed his left arm. Physicians had to reattach his arm with 24 surgeries. This traumatic occurrence did not define him nor deter him from accomplishing his goals. Instead, it became a learning experience for him, as he used pain as a critical part of success.
Brian Bogert helps growth-minded individuals achieve the best version of themselves– their true authentic selves. As a result of his innovative and dynamic leadership, Brian Bogert was acclaimed as one of the “40 Under 40” by the Phoenix Business Journal.
If you are an entrepreneur and deep down, you don’t know who you really are, it is best to reach out to Brian Bogert by logging on to www.brianbogert.com or by visiting his LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Entrepreneurs who don’t know who they are should reach out to Brian Bogert. #Growth https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/ @BogertBrian
- I had to embrace the pain of turning back into who I was so I could avoid the suffering of not knowing what I could accomplish. And it’s even the same concept that we’ve used in our last multi-million-dollar business! #Growth https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/ @BogertBrian
- As a human behavior and performance coach, the reality of it is that we have to help people become more aware, more intentional, and get back to who they already are than their most authentic selves! #Growth https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/ @BogertBrian
- I just show up as 100% percent authentically me in every scenario, and my credibility will either speak for itself, or it won’t… I just show up as me, as a living embodiment of my philosophies. #Growth https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/ @BogertBrian
- We ingrained this idea of embracing pain to avoid suffering. And that allows us to use pain as a critical path in our success and allows people to unlock and become free and have joy and fulfillment in their lives. #Growth https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert/ @BogertBrian
To view the video interview click here.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.