Build your own brand through career imagery. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Deidra Cox (https://www.linkedin.com/in/thecareermaker/), the Founder and Chief Brand Strategist of Career Imagery, LLC. She utilizes a 3-tiered strategy,
(optimization-branding-marketing) which propels audience engagement and props the job seekers ahead of the game through high visibility.
Deidra Cox is committed to career development coaching, brand marketing, executive coaching, resume writing, brand consulting, interview preparation, and public speaking. She has expertise in branding through digital resume and LinkedIn transformations. She puts back the “humanity factor” into the automated recruitment process through targeted networking-based marketing approach.
If you’re in a job search and just not getting the results you need, you should reach out to Deidra Cox by logging on to https://careerimagery.com/ and by visiting https://www.linkedin.com/in/thecareermaker/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Job hunters who are navigating through drastically changing job marketing strategies should reach out to Deidra Cox. #CareerImagery https://www.linkedin.com/in/thecareermaker/ @The1CareerMaker
- In terms of job seeking, I can say that technology has definitely changed the game! #CareerImagery https://www.linkedin.com/in/thecareermaker/ @The1CareerMaker
- I will say experience is the primary factor in establishing my credibility. I’ve been in the recruitment industry for over 20 years and have worked with tens and thousands of clients. #CareerImagery https://www.linkedin.com/in/thecareermaker/ @The1CareerMaker
- As a servant leader, I enjoy working with my clients, holding their hand in the process to make sure that we’re really taking care of all their questions, and to make them feel very comfortable. #CareerImagery https://www.linkedin.com/in/thecareermaker/ @The1CareerMaker
- We’re more than just a resume company. We actually brand and market our clients through accomplishment driven resumes, not just task-oriented, but through optimizing the LinkedIn profile. #CareerImagery https://www.linkedin.com/in/thecareermaker/ @The1CareerMaker
To view the video interview click here.
Create a better future for your own people and your clients through impactful thought leadership. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Kevin Donahue (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kdonahuepro/), successful communications and PR executive, long-term business associate and senior director for Protiviti’s Global Marketing and Communications team. He manages the leading global consulting firm’s thought leadership program overseeing the development of a wealth of content.
Kevin is a highly experienced manager with proven leadership and staff development skills with extensive experience in both corporate and agency settings. He is passionate in helping organizations develop effective strategies and messaging and to execute plans in alignment with communications, marketing, and branding objectives.
To learn more about adding value and empowerment to your people each day through thought leadership, consider reaching out to Kevin Donahue by visiting his websites https://www.protiviti.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/kdonahuepro/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- People within your organization needing to share their thought leadership should reach out to Kevin Donahue. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kdonahuepro/
- I can empower your best-of-breed team members to be looked at as the best of who they are and what they do, and showcase them within and outside your organization. #MakeAnImpact https://www.protiviti.com/ @KevinDonahuePRO
- My role is to help you put out your people’s own expertise that they can share with the market, their clients, and around the world. #MakeAnImpact https://www.protiviti.com/ @KevinDonahuePRO
- I can share with you valuable insights to help your leaders succeed through educational sessions, public speaking, and thought leadership to engage with you on a business challenge and deliver tangible results at all times. #MakeAnImpact https://www.linkedin.com/in/kdonahuepro/
- With my guidance, I can teach your employees how to take smart risks and face the future with more confidence and nurture rewarding careers for your people. #MakeAnImpact https://www.protiviti.com/ @KevinDonahuePRO
To view the video interview click here.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.