Become a high-growth individual and build high-growth teams through personal disruption. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Whitney Johnson (http://www.linkedin.com/in/whitneyjohnson), the CEO of boutique consultancy WLJ Advisors and one of the 50 leading business thinkers in the world, as named by Thinkers50.
Whitney is an award-winning author, world-class keynote speaker, frequent lecturer for Harvard Business School’s Corporate Learning, and an executive coach and advisor to CEOs. An innovation and disruption theorist, she is the author of the bestselling “Build an ‘A’ Team: Play to Their Strengths and Lead Them Up the Learning Curve,” and the critically-acclaimed “Disrupt Yourself: Putting the Power of Disruptive Innovation to Work.” In these books, she codifies her frameworks for developing high-growth individuals and organizations: the “Personal Disruption” and the “S Curve of Learning” frameworks.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- People who want to grow but don’t know what #Growth looks like should reach out to Whitney Johnson. https://whitneyjohnson.com @JohnsonWhitney
- Our basic premise is that the fundamental unit of #Growth in any org is the individual. I can help your people learn personal disruption and calibrate for that growth. https://whitneyjohnson.com @JohnsonWhitney
- Do you know what #Growth looks like? You start from the bottom, you get into the groove and climb to the top, and then you jump when you’ve peaked. I can teach you this “S Curve of Learning” framework. https://whitneyjohnson.com @JohnsonWhitney
- My life is all about personal disruption and disruptive innovation. I wrote 2 books: “Disrupt Yourself” and “Build an ‘A’ Team.” This gives me the credibility to help you disrupt yourself and achieve rapid #Growth. http://www.linkedin.com/in/whitneyjohnson
- People have this deep desire to #Grow. Personal disruption is the mechanism by which you become a high-growth individual and therefore, are able to develop a high-growth structure. https://whitneyjohnson.com @JohnsonWhitney
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.